Select Page

Identification Cards

Full-time students are identified by resident or commuter classification and are issued an appropriate identification card at registration. Identification cards are used by students to obtain access to dormitories and classrooms and to check out materials from the McGaw Library. Resident students will be asked to present ID cards in the Hunger Din before receiving their meals and at social events. The replacement of a student ID will be at the expense of the student.

If you need an identification card, then please contact the Information Technology Department.