Alice Lloyd College appreciates any and every gift that we receive, no matter the amount. For us, it’s not the amount you give that’s important — it’s the simple fact that you gave. However, there are also many other ways to support this great college.
Share Our Story
Tell people about us! We are a small school, but our impact in the lives of the region’s young people has been immeasurable. Also, please share your story with others about why you chose to attend or give to Alice Lloyd College. The important and inspiring story of the College will continue to be written by its students, alumni, and ardent supporters.
Visitors are always welcome at Alice Lloyd College! Whether you’re an alum “coming home” or a curious individual interested in supporting our great mission, we would be honored to have you here in Pippa Passes. Find out more about visiting campus here.
Attend Campus Events
From special speakers in our Caney Convocation Series to exciting sporting events, Alice Lloyd College offers many opportunities for becoming involved in campus community life. Convocations and athletic events are listed on our calendar. There is also our signature campus event, our Appalachia Day Homecoming, which is held annually on the second Saturday in October.
Follow Us On Social Media
We post up-to-date news stories on the homepage of our website, but you will learn about each of our posts by following us on social media. ALC is on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. To go to those pages click on the links below.
Questions? Please Contact:
- ALC Graduating Class of 2021
- Alice Lloyd College Announces Spring 2021 Honors List
- Becoming a Difference Maker: Jimmy Brown
- Alice Lloyd College Announces Fall 2020 Honors List
- Alice Lloyd College Announces Plan for In-Person Commencement Ceremonies
- Alice Lloyd College’s SGA Hosts Pet Food Drive
- Alice Lloyd College Lady Eagles Capture 2021 DI Women’s Basketball National Championship
- Teaching through the Flood