CARES Act Federal Reporting Requirements
- Alice Lloyd College signed and returned the Certification and Agreement to the Department of Education and will use, at minimum, 50 percent of the CARES Act funds received for emergency grants to students.
- The total amount of funds that Alice Lloyd College will receive from the Department of Education is $754,640.
- The total amount of emergency grants distributed to students at this time is $346,700.
- The estimated number of students eligible to participate in the emergency grant program (Title IV eligible students under Section 484 of the Higher Education Act) is 449 students.
- The total number of students who have been awarded emergency grants under the CARES Act is 449 students.
- The methodology used to determine which students received the emergency grants and how much they received can be found in the CARES Act: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund distribution policy found here.
*The above information will be updated 30 days following the first disbursement of CARES Act funds and every 45 days thereafter.
**Last updated on 7/20/2020