CARES Act Federal Reporting Requirements
- Alice Lloyd College signed and returned the Certification and Agreement to the Department of Education and used, at minimum, 50 percent of the CARES Act funds received for emergency grants to students. ALC used 100 percent of funds for emergency student grants.
- The total amount of funds that Alice Lloyd College received from the Department of Education was $754,640.
- The total amount of emergency grants distributed to students was $754,640.
- The estimated number of students eligible to participate in the emergency grant program (Title IV eligible students under Section 484 of the Higher Education Act) was 449 students for Spring 2020.
- The total number of students who have been awarded emergency grants under the CARES Act was 449 students.
- The methodology used to determine which students received the emergency grants and how much they received under HEERF I can be found in the CARES Act: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund distribution policy found here. The policy surrounding HEERF II can be found here.
*The above information was updated 30 days following the first disbursement of CARES Act funds and every 45 days thereafter. The report is currently finalized as of 4/10/2021.
**Last updated on 5/25/2021
CARES Act HEERF Quarterly Reports
HEERF Quarterly Reporting – September 30 HEERF Quarterly Reporting – January 10 HERRF Quarterly Reporting – April 10