The department of Institutional Research and Data Collections at Alice Lloyd College consults with faculty, staff, and students to gather various forms of data as needed for institutional use. Our mission includes:
- Providing information and data in support of the College’s planning, policy formation, and program development efforts.
- Supporting and cultivating assessment activities aimed at evaluating and ensuring continued improvement throughout the institution.
- Supporting and maintaining processes that ensure the institution’s continued accreditation.
- Designing, distributing, and analyzing various reports pertaining to the QEP.
- Ensuring that each student has the ability to build an e-portfolio during their time at Alice Lloyd College.
Student Work Program 2011 Survey Results
The Work Colleges Consortium (WCC) recently conducted a survey of the 7 work colleges (Alice Lloyd College, Berea College, Blackburn College, College of the Ozarks, Ecclesia College, Sterling College and Warren Wilson College) in America that require students to participate in a work-study program. The following reports are based on the 2011 survey in which Alice Lloyd College participated. Click on the appropriate link to download a report.
Understanding and Measuring Success of Work College Graduates—An overview of the 2011 survey.
ALC Comparison with Public 4-Year Institutions—Nine tables comparing various benefits of the work program with public schools.
ALC Comparison with Private 4-Year Institutions—Nine tables comparing various benefits of the work program with private schools.
Summary Report of Alice Lloyd College’s Survey—Twenty-six tables reporting survey results from Alice Lloyd College’s survey.