Senior Carla Booth is the Women’s Athlete of the Week. In the contest Tuesday at Berea, Booth led the team with 20 points on 7-14 field goals (including 4-9 from deep) and she sank both free throws. She added 4 rebounds and 3 assists. In the matchup Friday against Asbury University, she came through with 17 points (3-13) field goals, and 10-13 free throws. She added 3 rebounds and 3 steals.
- Alice Lloyd College Baseball Splits Two in Mid-Week Play
- Men’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Ryan Morris/ Anthony Hidalgo
- Women’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Alyssa Clark
- Alice Lloyd College Lady Eagle Softball Takes Three from Johnson University
- Morris And Hidalgo Represent Alice Lloyd College in NAIA National Cross-Country Championship