Trevor Tiller has been named this week’s Male Athlete of the Week. In three conference games, the athletic Tiller played a major role for the club. In a tough matchup Tuesday at Rio Grande, the sophomore guard came through by pumping in 15 points on 4-10 field goals and 6-8 from the foul line. He added 2 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 steals. In a big victory Saturday at Indiana University-Kokomo, the sophomore guard contributed 9 points, 3 rebounds and 1 assist. He saved his best game for last inn a buzzer-beating loss at 24th ranked Indiana University-East. He led both teams by pumping in 28 points, on 6-13 field goals and 14-15 from the charity stripe. Furthermore, he added 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks and 1 steal. For the week, he averaged 17 points and 2.6 rebounds per game. He added 4 assists, 3 steals, and 2 blocks.
- Alice Lloyd College Baseball Splits Two in Mid-Week Play
- Men’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Ryan Morris/ Anthony Hidalgo
- Women’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Alyssa Clark
- Alice Lloyd College Lady Eagle Softball Takes Three from Johnson University
- Morris And Hidalgo Represent Alice Lloyd College in NAIA National Cross-Country Championship