Cody Stumbo has earned this week’s Male Athlete of the Week honors. In two conference games, Stumbo demonstrated that he is back from the severe ankle injury that hampered his first semester, by leading the club to two big wins. In a 90-48 home victory Tuesday against Crown College, he tossed in 13 points on 6-8 field goals (1-1 on threes). He also added 8 rebounds and 2 assists. In a big double-overtime win Saturday at Indiana University Southeast, the junior guard came through in the clutch by pumping in 21 points on 6-8 field goals (3-4 on threes) and a perfect 6-6 from the foul line. Furthermore, he pulled down 9 rebounds and added 1 steal. For the week, he was 12-16 from the field (75%), 6-8 on threes (75%), 6-7 from the foul line (85.7%). He also had 17 rebounds, 2 assists, and 1 steal.
- Men’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Bryce Slone
- Women’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Shelby Davis
- Alice Lloyd Lady Eagles Use Stifling Defense to Defeat Brescia University
- Balanced attack propels Alice Lloyd Eagles to road victory at Brescia University
- Alice Lloyd Lady Eagles Face Indiana University Southeast