This week’s Female Athlete of the Week is Amber Shepherd. Shepherd helped lead the club to a split over the weekend. For the week, she averaged 13.5 points, 3 rebounds, and 2.5 assists. She shot 50% (8-16) from the field including 44.4% ( 4-9) from the three point line. In a victory over Carlow, Pennsylvania, the sophomore tallied a season high 17 points and added a game high 4 assists. She connected on 5-8 from the field and 5-6 from the charity stripe. In the matchup with 22nd ranked Point Park, Pennsylvania, she reached double figure again by tossing in 10 points on 3-8 field goals and swishing both free throws. She also added 5 rebounds.
- Men’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Bryce Slone
- Women’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Shelby Davis
- Alice Lloyd Lady Eagles Use Stifling Defense to Defeat Brescia University
- Balanced attack propels Alice Lloyd Eagles to road victory at Brescia University
- Alice Lloyd Lady Eagles Face Indiana University Southeast