Tyler Rogers has received this week’s honors for Male Athlete of the Week. For the week, Rogers averaged 15 points, 7.3 rebounds, 2.3 blocks and 1.3 steals. He shot 51.7 percent (15-of-29) from the field. He recorded 17 points, 3 rebounds, 1 block and 1 steal against Western Kentucky. The junior forward tallied 14 points, 12 rebounds and 3 blocks in a 76-68 win against Carlow. He finished the week with 14 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 blocks and 2 steals in a 72-63 win against Point Park. Rogers was also named KIAC Player of the Week.
- Men’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Chandler Stewart
- Women’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Haley Hall
- Alice Lloyd Eagles roll over Carlow Celtics in RSC Tournament, advance to semi-finals
- Alice Lloyd Eagles open RSC Tournament with convincing win over Brescia University
- ALC Mourns the Loss of Miss Irma Stepp