Serena Nickell has earned this week’s female Athlete of the Week title. In three conference games, Nickell was a bright spot for the Lady Eagles. In a match-up Tuesday at Rio Grande, the junior came through with 8 points and a team leading 7 rebounds. In a contest Saturday at Indiana University-Kokomo, she contributed 13 points and led the squad with 8 rebounds. In the game Sunday vs. Indiana University-East, she tossed in 8 points and corralled 5 rebounds. For the week, she averaged 9.6 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Men’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Bryce Slone
- Women’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Shelby Davis
- Alice Lloyd Lady Eagles Use Stifling Defense to Defeat Brescia University
- Balanced attack propels Alice Lloyd Eagles to road victory at Brescia University
- Alice Lloyd Lady Eagles Face Indiana University Southeast