The men’s Athlete of the week is sophomore golfer Tanner Blair. Tanner participated in the UPike Invitational last week. For the two day event, Blair registered a total score of 163. His first round score was 80 while his second round score was 83. Blair had the most memorable shot of the tournament, however, when he sank a 426 yard hole-in-one on the par four 13th hole at Stonecrest Golf Course in Prestonsburg, KY. When asked about the incredible shot, Blair said, “After a great drive I got a great bounce and somehow the ball found the hole.” The 13th hole is a straight shot hole and the record for a straight hole shot is 448 yards, making Tanner’s ace one of the longest in history.
- Men’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Bryce Slone
- Women’s Student-Athlete of the Week: Shelby Davis
- Alice Lloyd Lady Eagles Use Stifling Defense to Defeat Brescia University
- Balanced attack propels Alice Lloyd Eagles to road victory at Brescia University
- Alice Lloyd Lady Eagles Face Indiana University Southeast