Alice Lloyd College Athletics Indoor Fan Policy
- Only visiting team spectators and athletes will be permitted to sit behind the visiting team bench area. The visiting team bleacher area will be roped off to separate the home and visiting team bench and home bleacher area.
- Visiting team spectators will be ushered to their designated seating area by a student worker upon arrival to the game.
- Visiting teams and their spectators will enter and exit the same gate area during the game.
- Only Alice Lloyd Faculty, Staff, and Family Members of the home team will be permitted in the bleachers behind the home bench area.
- Alice Lloyd Faculty, Staff, and Family Members of the home team will enter and exit at the far doors of the gymnasium lobby area and walk around the gymnasium to the bleachers behind the home bench area.
- Please refrain from walking through the roped area, in front of the scorer’s table, and around the visiting team bench area for safety purposes before, during, and after the game.
- No fans will be allowed to sit behind or congregate around the home or visiting team bench areas at any time before or during the game.
- Students must enter and exit the gymnasium through the far doors of the gymnasium lobby area.
- Students can ONLY sit in the far side bleachers across from both bench areas.
- Only approved Student Workers will be allowed at the scorer’s table, home bench area, media table, and camera area during the games.
- For a single game: Once the game is over, we ask all fans to exit the gymnasium in an orderly manner.
- For a doubleheader: Between the Women’s and Men’s games, fans cannot congregate around the home or visiting team bench areas. Once the second game has ended, we ask all fans to exit the gymnasium in an orderly manner.
- After the game(s), we ask that all Family Members of Alice Lloyd College student-athletes remain in the bleacher area until the team has been released from the locker room as a safety precaution.
- Cheerleaders will enter and exit through the hallway of the Eagles locker room and are permitted in the bleachers behind the home bench area.
Effective December 2, 2021