The purpose of the Alice Lloyd College Intramural Sports Program is to provide students, faculty, and staff with the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of activities to meet the recreational and competitive needs of Alice Lloyd College.
ALC Intramurals offers numerous sports for both men and women throughout the fall and spring semesters. A core group of sports are featured, such as (3-on-3 and 5-on-5) Basketball, Flag Football, Volleyball; however, feedback from the student body may result in the addition of other sports if enough requests are made.
The number of teams involved in a particular sport will determine the length of the season. At the conclusion of each sports season, a tournament will be held in order to crown a championship team. Each team or individual will receive a t-shirt or other award.
Schedules of games, announcements, special events, and rosters will be posted on the information boards located in the Davis Student Center, Grady Nutt Athletic Center Gymnasium, McGaw Library, Computer Lab, The June Buchanan Alumni Center (JBAC), and all dormitories on campus.
For Additional Information Contact:
David Hatfield – Director of Intramurals & Student ActivitiesPhone: (606) 368-6012 or (606) 368-6445Email: email@example.com
Alice Lloyd College Intramurals Schedule Spring 2020
- Turn in rosters for 5 on 5 Basketball
- Start 5 on 5 Basketball Season (Gymnasium)
- Turn in rosters for Co-Ed Volleyball
- Start Co-Ed Volleyball (Gymnasium)
- Turn in rosters for Dodgeball
- Start Dodgeball (Gymnasium)
- Dodgeball Tournament (Gymnasium)
- Turn in rosters for Arena Football
- Start Arena Football (Gymnasium)
- Co-Ed Volleyball Tournament (Gymnasium)
- Turn in rosters for Co-Ed Softball, and Ultimate Frisbee
- Start Co-Ed Softball (Softball Field)
- Start Ultimate Frisbee (Gymnasium or Meadow)
*Roster forms can be printed off the ALC Website or can be picked up in the Student Lounge.
*Dates and Times are subject to change. Changes will be posted on the ALC Website and all message boards in each building on campus.
Intramural Activities and Rules
2. Cornhole (pdf)
3. Flag Football (pdf)
4. Co-Ed Flag Football (pdf)
5. 3-On-3 Basketball (pdf)
6. 5-On-5 Basketball (pdf)
7. Co-Ed Volleyball (pdf)
8. Ultimate Frisbee (pdf)
*More activities and rules will be posted as they become available.