Champions of Character
The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics’ Champions of Character provides training to ensure student-athletes know, do and value the right things in all areas of life. The five core values: integrity, respect, responsibility, sportsmanship and servant leadership are put into play, accounted for and tracked at all NAIA schools.
As an NAIA institution, Alice Lloyd College Athletics has developed a Champions of Character campus program that includes:
• Ongoing character education for all student-athletes using the Champions of Character Live 5 orientation program,
• Professional development for coaches and athletics administrative staff including completion of the Character-Driven Coaching course,
• Emphasis on hospitality and game management of athletics events and conduct in competition,
• Servant leadership activities that promote student leadership and athletic community engagement, and
• Ongoing oversight and assessment of progress in the program’s implementation by both Alice Lloyd College Athletics and the NAIA.
Athletes of the Week
We award the Male Student-Athlete of the Week honor to Eagles sophomore cross country speedster Anthony Hildago. In the prestigious Greater Louisville Classic, one of the country’s largest and most prestigious meets, with 545 runners from 68 different teams,...
We award the ALC Women’s Student-Athlete of the Week honor to speedy cross-country freshman Suzann Moore. Moore ran well in the Greater Louisville Classic, one of the country’s largest and most prestigious meets, with 493 runners from 65 different teams (consisting of...