Alice Lloyd College is pleased to introduce a state-of-the-art early warning system capable of sending notifications of impending emergencies/crisis situations to all registered mobile devices (via SMS/text messaging), PDAs, e-mail addresses, text pagers, and RSS feeds. The system can also send real-time messages to anyone using Google, My AOL, My Yahoo, or Windows Live. Also, you will have the option of adding additional numbers to receive voice messages for those who may not have texting or wish to have the message delivered to a home or office phone.
Check the groups you wish to be a part of. Sign up for everything from emergency notifications to campus events. The choice is yours!
Signing up for this service is quick and easy:
- Use the form below to sign up.
- Enter your personal information.
- You will receive a text message on your chosen cellular device with a 4-digit validation code.
- Enter the code when requested.
- Log-in to add your e-mail address and another number (if desired).
- Write down username and password.
- You can also sign up to receive updates via email only. Just click on “E-mail Alert Sign-up.”
- The service expiration option is a date you choose. Please us the login information to maintain the expiration date.
Please note: Depending on the type of service you have with your cellular provider, you may incur a service charge for text messages. Alice Lloyd College will not be responsible for any charges incurred.
Alice Lloyd College reserves the right to test the system occasionally.
To sign up or login to an existing account, click on the button below:Login or Sign Up