Q & A with Sarah
- Why did you choose to attend Alice Lloyd College?
I loved what it stood for. The values held by the school are the same ones that have been instilled in me since I was a child. I fell in love with the campus and the staff! Plus, your tuition is guaranteed to be paid for. You can’t beat that!
- Did you tour other colleges and universities? Describe your tour at Alice Lloyd. What made Alice Lloyd College stand out?
I toured several other schools before my tour at Alice Lloyd. The student who showed me around ALC’s campus knew so much about the school and its background. You could see how passionate she was about the College. That was what I was looking for!
- What’s your major?
I am going to major in Business Administration with hopes of continuing my education at the University of Kentucky where I will pursue a master’s degree.
- Are you planning on participating in any extracurricular activities?
Absolutely! I want to make the most of my college experience!
- What was the one thing you had to bring with you to college?
The one thing I absolutely had to take with me was my Bible. It was given to me by my church when I was baptized.
- What do you hope to get out of your college experience?
I want to make friends, experience new things, create remarkable memories, become more self-sufficient, and receive the best education I can without going into enormous debt.
- After you graduate from ALC, what are your goals?
My goal after graduation is to pursue my MBA. I’m not sure what the future holds beyond that.
- What are you most excited about as you begin the next chapter of your life at ALC?
I think what I’m most excited about is becoming my own person. There are not too many people I know attending Alice Lloyd, so it is a fresh start for me.