Q & A with Sarah
- Why did you choose to attend Alice Lloyd College?
I loved what it stood for. The values held by the school are the same ones that have been instilled in me since I was a child. I fell in love with the campus and the staff! Plus, your tuition is guaranteed to be paid for. You can’t beat that!
- Did you tour other colleges and universities? Describe your tour at Alice Lloyd. What made Alice Lloyd College stand out?
I toured several other schools before my tour at Alice Lloyd. The student who showed me around ALC’s campus knew so much about the school and its background. You could see how passionate she was about the College. That was what I was looking for!
- What’s your major?
I am going to major in Business Administration with hopes of continuing my education at the University of Kentucky where I will pursue a master’s degree.
- Are you planning on participating in any extracurricular activities?
I look forward to becoming an active member of Phi Beta Lambda in the fall of 2014.
- What was the one thing you had to bring with you to college?
The one thing I absolutely had to take with me was my Bible. It was given to me by my church when I was baptized.
- What do you hope to get out of your college experience?
My first year has been a blast. I work off-campus at a part-time job, so I’ve learned time management skills. I’ve made awesome friends and made tons of memories. I look forward to making many more the next few years!
- After you graduate from ALC, what are your goals?
My goal after graduation is to pursue my MBA. I’m not sure what the future holds beyond that.
- What are you most excited about as you begin the next chapter of your life at ALC?
The next chapter of my life here at Alice Lloyd began with my acceptance into the College’s Business Program. In the fall of 2014, I will begin taking business classes in hopes of completing my degree in three years rather than four.