Select Page

Financial Aid Forms

Listed below are common documents needed for financial aid. Please review your award letter or call the Financial Aid Office at (606) 368-6058 to determine what documents you are required to complete. You will need to print and complete the form(s) needed, as well as supply any other necessary information.

Drug and Alcohol Abuse Statement and Work-Study Agreement (pdf)
Student Loan Request Form (pdf)
Please Note: Parent Plus Loan Applications are now available from
KHEAA Verification Form (pdf)

Additional forms can be emailed upon request from the student.