The ALC Registrar’s Office is located across the “Bridge to the Future” on the first floor of the June Buchanan Alumni Center (JBAC) and is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Spring 2019 Schedule of Classes (pdf)
- Transcript Request Form (pdf)
- Change of Academic Status Form (pdf)
- Academic Standing Petition (pdf)
- Transfer Credit Request Form (pdf)
- Daily Schedule Chart (pdf)
- Four-Year Plan Chart (pdf)
Information and guidelines are detailed below. All other forms are available upon request in our office.
Generally, course schedules will be available one or two weeks prior to the pre-registration date in April (for the Fall semester) and November (for the Spring semester). Alice Lloyd College does not offer summer classes!
Transcript Request Form (pdf) may be printed and then mailed to:
Alice Lloyd College
Attn: Registrar’s Office
100 Purpose Road
Pippa Passes, KY 41844
or faxed to:
You may also contact the Registrar’s Office about your transcript request via phone at one of the numbers listed below:
Information needed to receive an official transcript:
All transcripts must be cleared through the Business Office before they can be sent. You will be contacted if you are still indebted to the College.
- Signature (e-mail signatures are not acceptable)
- Approximate dates of attendance at Alice Lloyd College
- Full name (include all names)
- Date of birth and/or Social Security number
- Number of transcripts requested
- Complete address where transcripts should be sent (Official transcripts must be mailed)
- Current home mailing address and phone number where you can be contacted
- $10.00 fee
Requesting Enrollment Verification
From time to time, students may need enrollment verifications for insurance companies, loan deferments, etc. If you need a verification letter, please provide us with the following information:
- Student’s full name and Social Security number
- Policyholder’s identifying information (if needed in verification letter)
- Semester(s) for which the student needs verification
- Company’s insurance form or complete address or fax number (including an attention name) where the verification needs to be sent
Additional Forms Available from the Registrar’s Office
These completed forms must be returned to the Registrar’s Office.
Curriculum Guide Sheets
A complete list of curriculum guide sheets can be found on the Degrees & Majors page.
This form is for declaring, adding, or dropping majors, minors, or emphasis areas in Education. This form is also used for requesting a change in academic/faculty advisor.
This form is for students requesting schedule overloads, directed study classes, independent study classes, CLEP credit, etc. Also, faculty may use this form for requesting incomplete grades or change of grades.
This form is used when requesting to take off-campus classes to transfer back to Alice Lloyd College.
These forms must be picked up from the Registrar’s Office, filled out with your proposed schedule for the semester, signed by your academic advisor(s), and returned to the Registrar’s Office during pre-registration week.
Program Change Card (Drop / Add Card)
This card must be picked up in the Registrar’s Office to be used when adding courses or dropping courses from your registered schedule.
Daily Schedule Chart (pdf)
This spreadsheet can be used to help you organize your schedule.
Four-Year Plan Chart (pdf)
This chart is used to plot a student’s four-year plan of study.
Questions? Please contact:
Phone: (606) 368-6041