Tyler Rogers has received this week’s honors for Male Athlete of the Week. For the week, Rogers averaged 15 points, 7.3 rebounds, 2.3 blocks and 1.3 steals. He shot 51.7 percent (15-of-29) from the field. He recorded 17 points, 3 rebounds, 1 block and 1 steal against Western Kentucky. The junior forward tallied 14 points, 12 rebounds and 3 blocks in a 76-68 win against Carlow. He finished the week with 14 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 blocks and 2 steals in a 72-63 win against Point Park. Rogers was also named KIAC Player of the Week.
- Alice Lloyd Eagles Win Conference Overtime Thriller at Brescia University
- Alice Lloyd Lady Eagles Continue Solid River States Conference Play
- Alice Lloyd Eagles Battle Nationally-Ranked Campbellsville University
- It’s Beginning to Look like Christmas on Caney Creek
- Alice Lloyd’s Wilson Named RSC Women’s Basketball Player of the Week