Megan Jones has picked up her first Female Athlete of the Week title. In two conference games, Jones had her best week of the season. In a 92-82 loss Tuesday against Midway College, she came off the bench to pump in a career high 19 points on 7-10 field goals (2-3 on threes) and 3-3 from the foul line. She also added 2 rebounds, 2 steals, and 1 assist. In a starting role Saturday in the 83-68 road defeat to Indiana University Southeast, the junior guard contributed once again by tossing in 10 points on 4-9 field goals (1-1 on threes) and 1-2 from the foul line. Furthermore, she pulled down 4 rebounds and dished out 2 steals. For the week, she was 11-19 from the field (57.8%), 3-4 on threes (75%), 4-5 from the foul line (80%). She also had 6 rebounds, 4 steals, and 1 assist.
- Alice Lloyd Eagles Battle Nationally-Ranked Campbellsville University
- It’s Beginning to Look like Christmas on Caney Creek
- Alice Lloyd’s Wilson Named RSC Women’s Basketball Player of the Week
- Miranda Wilson Named NCCAA DI Student Athlete of the Week
- Women’s Student Athlete of the Week: Miranda Wilson